Based on the major changes ongoing in the pharmaceutical sector, the ALANINE Group has identified the following trends in the pharmacy market:
Development of generalist chains designed to take over independent pharmacies, resulting in:
- A radical change of status for pharmacists to become employees
- Standardisation of product ranges, services and advice
- A loss of personalised customer service and the “commercial” approach
- The reorganisation of distribution channels
- Liberalising legislation for the sale of MNSP (OTC) products in major retailers.
- Liberalising legislation for sales over the internet!
Based on this analysis, Alanine has opened a pilot pharmacy in Brussels to develop a new dispensary approach.
This Group has decided to express this through its “36°8” concept: the temperature of a healthy human body.
A first hand visit is better than any description we could give you...
Pharmacy 36°8 Vert Chasseur located in Uccle (1180 Brusssels), Chaussée de Waterloo No. 1063!